The DHT-400 Plus Integrated Hardness Tester utilizes state-of-the-art micro-electronic technology.
This uniquely designed pocket-size instrument comes with a pocket sized carrying case and incorporates a hardness impact probe, microprocessor and data display in a single, compact unit.
The main new features of DHT-400 includes data display with statistic, enlarged storage capacity, USB interface for both recharging and data transfer to your PC or printer, OLED display for use in dark areas, and much more.
The DHT-400 Plus conforms to ASTM A956 and provides exceptional reliability for a wide measuring range, and is capable of automatically converting and displaying measurements into Rockwell, Brinell, Leebs, Vickers and Shore hardness values.
• Testing of large and/or heavy components, including installed machine parts and components
• Testing of products during manufacture, especially of mass produced components
• Testing of items and materials in warehouses or stores for material identification
• Testing of materials and components located in difficult to access, or confined spaces
• Measuring accuracy: +/- 0.5%
• Impact device: Model D, DL, or G
• OLED display
• Hardness measurement values include HRC, HRB, HRA, HB, HV, HS and HLD
• Automatic calculation of average and mean test values
• Storage capacity: 1250
• USB 2.0 interface
• Impact direction: any angle
• Impact energy: 8 ft-lbs (11Nmm)
• Test tip: Tungsten Carbide
• Dimensions: 158 x 41 x 26 mm
• Weight: 120g
• Operating temperature: 0°C - 50°C
• Processor integrated with impact device D
• Calibration certificate
• Standard test block
• USB cord
• Battery charger
• Support ring
• Cleaning brush
• Carrying case
|ST & Cast ST||300~900||20.0~68.0||38.4~99.5||80~647||32.5~99.5||80~940|