Water-Resistant case, cable, and stainless-steel probe monitors temperatures in any wet area.
- Water-Resistant/Shockproof case provides flawless readings in freezers, water baths, incubators, tanks
- Stainless-steel probe efficiently monitors temperatures in liquids, semi-solids, air/gases
- One-key operation quickly recalls highest/lowest readings over any time period
Rugged Thermometer with wide temperature range
Here’s the perfect thermometer for wet areas. Water-Resistant construction is ideal for wet labs, wash-down areas, outdoors, and virtually all field applications. Unit is engineered to be shockproof in drop tests up to 5 feet. Stainless-steel probe is resistant to most laboratory chemicals. Wide range covers 99 percent of the lab’s routine temperature measurements. Reading updates every second. Solid-state construction eliminates dangers inherent in breakable glass and toxic mercury thermometers.
- Temperature range: –58.0 to 572.0°F and –50.0 to 300.0°C
- Resolution: of 0.1° from –19.9 to 199.9° (otherwise 1°)
- ±0.5°C at tested points, otherwise ±1°C between –20 and 100°C
- Probe dimensions: 4-3/4-inch long, 0.14-inch diameter probe
- Water-Resistant housing
- °F/°C Switchable
- Minimum/Maximum memory
- Easy-view 1/4-inch-high LCD digits
- Suction cups
- 10-foot cable
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Supplied: Traceable® Certificate, stainless-steel probe, 10-foot cable, Suction cups, magnets, Velcro®, and battery.
|Temperature Range||–50 to 300°C (–58 to 572°F)|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1° from –19.9 to 199.9°C; otherwise 1°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||Choose accuracy above|
|Probe Dimensions||0.14" diameter, 5" probe length|
|Cable Length||120" cable|
|LCD Digit Size||1/4 in|
|Dimensions||1-3/4 inch dia. x 1/2-inch depth|