A compact kit for instant and precise moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring
The Tramex CMEX II digital moisture meter allows the user to non-invasively test concrete per ASTM F2659, and the Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170. The Tramex heavy-duty wood pin-probe measures the moisture content of wood. The Flooring Inspection EZ Kit comes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
Size: 13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5" (350mm x 230mm x 90mm)
Weight: 3.4lbs (1.55kg)
Power: 2 x 9 volt PP3
1. CMEX II - concrete meter
2. 1 x Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probe
3. 6 x Hole liners
4. Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe
|Depth of penetration in concrete|| (NDT*) approx. ¾" (20 mm)|
|Moisture content for concrete|| 0 to 6.9 %|
|Comparative for Gypsum floor screed||(NDT*) 0 to 10|
|Reference scale||0 to 100|
|Moisture Content in wood using Pin Probe||7 to 40%|
|Relative Humidity with Hygro-i2 ® probe||0 to 99%|
|Humidity accuracy||0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C / 77°F|
*NDT - Non-destructive Test