- Controls - PIVOT
- Opération entièrement automatique.
- Approche rapide et détermination automatique du point de départ pour éliminer toute inexactitude de l'opérateur pendant la position de l'aiguille
- Mesure de pénétration par transducteur de déplacement sans contact, avec une résolution de 0,01 mm
A compact instrument, microprocessor controlled, using the latest technologies and programming tools.
It includes a 6" lateral touch screen display, intuitive and easy to use, which shows the penetration/time curve and can display and average up to 6 tests.
The instrument reaches the test start point automatically, and it is supplied with an integrated led lamp. The vertical movement is performed by a high precision stepper motor and measured by a contactless displacement transducer. The device also has the possibility to recall the vertical position for repeated tests.
The test should be performed placing the penetration cup in thermostatically controlled water, using a suitable device as our water bath with thermoregulator and immersed probe (see accessories). The apparatus is supplied complete with outfit for penetration of bituminous materials (needle, needle holder, 50 g weight, 150 g additional weight and 6 containers), centering guide, anodized aluminium base plate with spirit level and adjustable leveling feet. USB flash drive for saving data and test reports included.
- Fully automatic operation. The entire test cycle (rapid approach, starting point determination, penetration and return to the initial position) is automatically performed by simply pressing the start button on the touch screen display
- Rapid approach and automatic starting point determination to eliminate any operator inaccuracy during needle position
- Penetration measurement via contactless displacement transducer, with 0.01 mm resolution
- Real time display of penetration/time curve
- 6" color touch streen display, easy to use thanks to the user friendly software
- High precision vertical movement by stepper motor
- Eight programmable reference positions for the holder assembly
- Saves time and grants first class results
|Programmable reference positions for holder assemby||8|
|Programmable penetration time||0-9999 sec|
|Programmable delay time||0-999 sec|
|Penetration range||0-50 mm|
|Penetration resolution||0.01 mm|
|Tests simultaneously displayed||up to 6|
|Languages||English or Italian |
|Connections||USB port for test database and Lan port for PC connection|
|Overall dimensions (wxdxh)||360x410x680 mm|
|Weight approx.||21 Kg|