Moule de plastique 2x2 po
- Gilson - Econ-O-Cube HM-297
HM-297 2x2in Econ-O-Cube Mold casts three diagonal cement, grout or concrete specimens at once.
The 2x2in (51x51mm) three piece engineered plastic mold is held together by self-aligning thumb screws, ensuring a tight fit and accurate samples. It meets dimensional tolerances for ASTM C109, but is not metal. The reusable mold separates for easy cleaning, and comes with the HM-298 6x1x0.5in (152.4x25.4x12.7mm) Hard Rubber Tamper for sample consolidation. Additional rubber tampers are available separately.
- Lightweight plastic construction
- Forms three 2x2in (51x51mm) samples
- HM-297 2x2in Econ-O-Cube Mold
- HM-298 Hard Rubber Tamper
- HMA-306 or HMA-307 Trowels with flat or curved edge for strike-off or mixing/handling
- HM-298 Hard Rubber Tamper for Cube Molds to consolidate specimens for smaller molds
- HMA-143 Plastic Cover for Econ-O-Cube Mold covers mold top
|Specimen Size||2 x 2in (51 x 51mm)|
|Product Dimensions||11.3 x 4.5 x 3in (287 x 114 x 76mm), W x D x H|
|Estimated Shipping Weight||4.0lbs (1.81kg)|