- Brandtech Scientific - Titrette
- Volume range from 10mL to 50mL
- Optional RS-232 communications interface
The BRAND Titrette is the only bottletop burette that meets Class A accuracy specifications for glass burettes.
If needed, it can offer the precision of 3 decimal places below 20mL. It can be quickly and easily disassembled in a matter of minutes - for cleaning, to replace the piston or cylinder, or to replace the batteries. Available in volumes from 10mL to 50mL, and with an optional RS232 communications interface.
- The 45mm standard thread, plus included adapters, fit most common lab bottles
- Titrating tube can be adjusted horizontally and vertically
- Integrated SafetyPrime™valve reduces waste of valuable reagents
- Clip-on amber-colored window protects light-sensitive reagents
- Valves replaceable for simple, economical service
- Large handwheels provide smooth, precise control
- Compact design and light weight ensure good stability
The Titrette® bottletop burette is supplied with: 45mm thread, telescoping filling tube (170-330mm), recirculation tube, 2 batteries (AAA/UM4/LR03), 3 bottletop adapters, 2 amber colored light shield inspection windows, performance certificate, operating manual, and one-year warranty. Additionally included with RS232 interface: 2m interface cable (9-pin, sub-D plug connector), CD (driver software and open RS232 communication protocol).
|A* ≤ ±||CV* ≤||Standard
A*=Accuracy, CV*=Coefficient of Variation
*The value of accuracy and coefficient of variation are final test values referring to the delivered nominal volume, instrument and distilled water at equilibrium with ambient temperature (20°C/68°F) and with smooth operation