Controllers for Heating Mantle
- Glas-Col - PowTrol
Low cost voltage regulator
The PowrTrol is small in size and can be used to regulate the input voltage of resistive devices by turning the dial knob. Just plug your resistive load into the receptacle on the back, turn on the switch and adjust the dial. The higher the number on the dial, the hotter your load will get. This unit comes with a 6’ attached power cord and grid support bracket, which is ideal for fume hood mounting to maximize bench space.
- Wide selection of power and temperature controls to match most heating applications
- Designed and tested to provide accurate, long-term service
- Low profile, space-saving designs
- Finish: Foxtip gray and charcoal.
- Lab clamp furnished on back of control
- Electrical: lighted on/off power switch, circuit breaker protection, 3 wire load receptacle, and 3 wire line cord with molded plug.
- Size: 4"w x 4"d x 3 3/8"h
|Lab Bench Case||from 5-100% of rated voltage|
|Display||Reference Knob 0 to 100%|
|Power Requirement||120V, 60Hz, 240V, 50Hz|
|Environment||0 to 149 °F / -18 to 65 °C; 0 to 90%
|Load Ratings||1200 watts resistive|
|Dimensions||3-3/8"H x 4"W x 4"D