Water Jacketed CO2 Incubators
- Shel Lab - SCO2W - SCO5W - SCO6WE
DIN 12880:2007:05, ASTM E1292-94
- Available in 1.5, 5 or 6 cu.ft.
- Uniform temperatures
- Highly stable CO2 environments
Ideal for Clinical, Analytical, and General Laboratory Applications
SCO water jacketed CO2 incubators provide the uniform temperatures and highly stable CO2 environments necessary to prevent shocks to cell samples.
Features and Benefits
Copper gas plumbing and a glass viewing door enhance the SCO water jacket CO2 incubators with extensive protection against microbiological contamination.
- Infrared (IR) sensor for quick recovery of CO2 levels after door openings.
- USB data logging capabilities.
- Advanced PID temperature control system for sensitive response.
- Independent over temperature set point and operational control override for additional safety.
- Side-mounted access port, 1" diameter (2.85cm) for independent cables, sensors, and instrumentation.
- Stainless steel interior construction for long life operation, easy cleaning.
- Heated Copper CO2 inlet to promote temperature uniformity and reduce the risks of contamination and condensation.
- Autoclavable shelving system.
- Unique water jacketed design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.2°C at 37°C.
- Patented copper cage HEPA filter for reduced risk of contamination (Not included in the SCO6WE).
- Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity.
- Sealed inner glass door allows for viewing without disturbing the critical growth atmosphere and allows for improved gas utilization and condensate reduction.
- Safety certified CAN/CSA, UL, EN, IEC 61010, and compliant with CE.
Extensive use of copper in the CO2 sample port, humidity reservoir, heated CO2 feed line, and housing of the patented HEPA filtration system adds reassurance that foreign microbes will not affect test results. Cleanup is a breeze with the all stainless steel chamber, coved corners, and autoclavable door gasket. Optional copper shelves are available for even more contamination control.
- Cell Culture
- Plant Cell Culture
- Stem Cells
- Tissue Culture
- Food Analysis
|Interior Volume, Nominal||1.5 cu.ft. (42 liters)||5 cu.ft. (142 liters)||6 cu.ft. (171 liters)|
|Interior Dimensions W x D x H||15.7" x 15.7" x 10.2"
40.0 x 40.0 x 26.0cm
|19.3" x 19.8" x 23.0"
48.9 x 50.0 x 58.0cm
|20.3" x 19.8" x 25.3"
51.3 x 50.0 x 60.0cm
|Exterior Dimensions W x D x H||21.0" x 22.5" x 27.0"
53.4 x 57.2 x 68.6cm
|26.0" x 25.5" x 40.3"
66.0 x 64.8 x 102.2cm
|26.0" x 26.3" x 40.3"
66.0 x 66.7 x 102.2cm
|Interior Construction||300 series stainless steel||300 series stainless steel||300 series stainless steel|
|Exterior Construction||20 gauge steel, powder coated||20 gauge steel, powder coated||20 gauge steel, powder coated|
|Shelves (See Accessories)*||3 standard, 8 total||3 standard, 16 total||3 standard, 16 total|
|Maximum Weight Per Shelf*||35 lbs/15.8kg||35 lbs/15.8kg||35 lbs/15.8kg|
|Permitted Total Load||100 lbs/45.3kg||200 lbs/90.7kg||200 lbs/90.7kg|
|Order Model Number, Voltage Specific||SCO2W||SCO5W||SCO6WE|
|Electrical, 50/60Hz, AC, 1Ø|
|Full Load Amps||5.0||5.0||5.0|
|Nominal Power (watts @37°C)||340||420||420|
|Recommended Breaker, Amps||15||15||15|
|Recovery CO2 at 5%*||< 5 min.||< 5 min.||< 5 min.|
|Humidity Range Passive (Ambient 95%)||•||•||•|
|At 37°C||± 0.2°C||± 0.2°C||± 0.2°C|
|Temperature Range Recovery 37°C*|
|Recovery to 37°C after 30 sec. Door Opening||8.0 min.||5.0 min.||4.0 min.|
*To 98% of set value.