- Vicam - Afla M1 FL+
- 25 minutes to isolate toxin
- Detects levels from 12.5 ppt to 200 ppt without HPLC analysis
- Specifically for fluorometer use
Strict global regulatory limits govern how much aflatoxin M1 may be present in dairy products.
Using monoclonal antibody-based affinity chromatography, Afla M1 FL+ is a quantitative method for the fluorometer based detection of aflatoxin M1 in milk at parts per trillion (ppt) levels. Afla M1 FL+ can be performed rapidly, requires no special skills and is useful for both the milk processing QC and government testing laboratory.
- Exclusive: Specifically for fluorometer use
- Durable: Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Quick: 25 minutes to isolate toxin
- Wide Range: Detects levels as low as 12.5 ppt and as high as 200 ppt without HPLC analysis
- Safe: Requires less toxic materials than conventional test methods