The Delmhorst BD-10 is a pin moisture meter.
You can easily take readings in flooring, studs, subfloors, with a wood scale moisture range of 6-40% and a reference scale of 0 to 100 on a relative basis for materials other than wood. The BD-10 is a great entry level meter, and is ready to go with a single button press.
- Easy-to-read analog display.
- Two scales:
1-Wood Scale - 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
2-Reference Scale - Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
|Warranty Information||1 year on defects in material or workmanship (not calibration)|
|Pin Mode Reference Scale Range||0% to 100% Relative|
|Pin Mode Wood Scale Range||6% to 40% Moisture Content|