The BD-2100 Digital Moisture Meter is a digital pin-type meter that uses resistance technology for measuring moisture.
The best-selling BD-2100 is great for measuring moisture in a variety of different building materials, including wood, concrete, drywall, EIFS, roofing, insulation, and flooring.
The BD-2100 has a digital display, an adjustable alarm, and Delmhorst’s exclusive calibrated drywall scale.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Three scales:
1-Wood Scale - 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material, such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
2-Reference Scale - Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials, such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
3-Gypsum Scale - 0.2%-50% moisture range. Use on drywall.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
|Moisture Range Wood Scale (Min) (%)||6|
|Moisture Range Wood Scale (Msx)(%)||40|
|Moisture Range Non-Wood Scale (Min) (%)||6|
|Moisture Range Reference Scale (Max)||100|
|Temperature Compensation||0 to 255°F (-18 to 124°C) in pin mode|
|Memory Capacity||100 readings|
|Battery||One 9V battery|