Discontinued Product - Available only for rent
HI 9024 is microprocessor-based pH meter in waterproof casings.
HI 9024 measures pH and temperature. Both meters are housed in rugged, waterproof, ABS casings that are built to last.
The Auto-Instruction feature guides the user step-by-step through the calibration process with graphic symbols. The automatic calibration procedure is simple and quick and can be performed at 1 or 2 points selected from 5 memorized buffers: pH 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01. A stability indicator assures a correct calibration. Both meters also feature automatic shut-off to save battery life.
- Range : pH 0.00 à 14.00 pH
Temperature : 0.0 à 100.0°C / 32.0°F à 212.0°F
- Resolution : pH 0.01 pH
Temperature : 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy (@20°C) : pH ±0.01 pH
Temperature : ±0.4°C / ±0.8°F
- pH Calibration : automatic, 1 or 2 point with 5 memorized buffer values (pH 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01); offset calibration: ±1 pH; slope calibration: 70 to 108%
Temperature Compensation: automatic or manual, -5 to 105°C (23°F to 221°F)
- pH Electrode: HI 1230B, double junction, Ultem® body, gel filled, BNC connector and 1 m cable (included)
- Temperature probe : HI 7669/2W with 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)
- Input Impedance: 1012 ohms
- Battery Type / Life : 4 x 1.5V AA / approx. 500 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 20 minutes of non-use (can be disabled)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions / Weight : 196 x 80 x 60 mm (7.7 x 3.1 x 2.4’’) / 500 g (1.1 lb.)