While supplies last
Quantit (08/12/16): 2
The IRROMETER was first developed in 1951 to help growers improve irrigation efficiency. It provides the user with accurate information on soil moisture status regardless of soil type. The instrument measures in centibars (cb) or kilopascals (kPa) of soil water tension. This value represents the energy a plant’s root system uses to draw water from the soil. Understanding soil moisture activity helps the user make informed irrigation scheduling decisions resulting in improved yield and quality while reducing water, fertilizer, labor and energy costs.
• 0-100 cb (kPa) range gauge
• Fixed ceramic tip (white)
• Air-free gauge gives accurate readings
• Large reservoir makes maintenance easy
• Hermetically sealed gauge designed for harsh environments