Modem cellulaire intelligent
- Stevens - Cell-Net
- Pour les régions éloignées dont la visite est dispendieuse
- Consomme 20X moins d'énergie que la télémétrie cellulaire conventionnelle
- Transmission de données via FTP, HTTP ou IP
Reliable, 2-way cellular modem that’s easy to set up.
Cell-Net is a simple cellular telemetry solution for new or existing remote monitoring stations. Cell-Net offers a web-based configuration utility that makes it easy to install and configure forwarding of remote data to any destination.
Unlike typical cellular modems which have a constant high power draw, Cell-Net operates almost entirely in an ultra-low power mode yet still provides the benefits of 2-way communications, and optimizes successful transport of data for maximum reliability.
- Designed specifically for easy configuration and provisioning for remote sites that are costly to visit.
- Approximately 20X typical improvement in power consumption vs. typical cellular telemetry.
- Provides the benefits of a 2-way connection without high power consumption.
- Data transmission via FTP, HTTP protocols (or both simultaneously) or IP protocol.
- Intelligent data management, data buffering, and network verification to ensure successful transmission of critical data.
- Can be used with your choice of cellular carriers (3G GSM or 3G CDMA).
- Integrated GPS for time, longitude and latitude.
- Perfect for any application, monitoring any parameters.
Configure via the web-based portal or by connecting to a PC and using an intuitively designed Windows program. No custom programming or scripts required.
Smart power management
Cell-Net features an ultra-low-power mode that consumes just 1.6mA at idle (that’s less than 1% of a typical cell modem). When transmitting, power draw is similar to other modems, but this is only for very short periods at user-controlled transmission intervals.
Cell-Net will listen for a connected logger or smart sensor to receive data in the buffer before transmitting. Once received, data can either be transmitted immediately, or after the buffer exceeds a defined size, or transmitted based on a user-defined interval.
Data is transmitted for current reporting cycle and the last reporting cycle.
Cell-Net verifies connection with cell network and HTTP server connection before data is sent. If no connection is available or if data reception is not confirmed, data is saved and sent the next scheduled transmission.
Forward your data to any destination to access with any software platform, like Aquarius or our own cloud-based Stevens-Connect.
Connect directly to the cloud
Provides direct IP connectivity to data loggers and smart sensors through a standard RS-232 serial port. No other interface hardware required.
Predict and prevent problems
In addition to internal diagnostics, station and transmission health and performance data can be included in each transmission.
|Listen/trigger mode/idle||1.6 mA|
|Data receive/store/prepare for transmission||150 mA|
|Data transmit||250 mA|
|Input voltage||10 to 18 VDC|
|TX output power||24.3 dBm (270 mW)|
|Dimensions||1 3/8” (3.5 cm) x 5 1/8” (13 cm) x 3 3/4” (9.7 cm)|
|Weight||10.78 oz (305.6 g)|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to 65°C (SIM Card selection may limit this range for GSM version)|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to 85°C (SIM Card selection may limit this range for GSM version)|
|Power||Indicates power to the unit|
|GPS||Indicates if GPS does not have location fix|
|Cell||Indicates if there is a connection to the tower|
|BIST||Built-in self test|
|Communication with data logger/smart sensors||RS-232|
|Communication with PC||USB B|
|Power cable with flying leads, dipole dual-band cellular 800/1900 MHz antenna, USB cable.|