Bouteilles de lavage Nalgene
- Thermo Scientific - 2403
Ensure contamination-free dispensing with Thermo Scientific Nalgene Wash Bottles made with Teflon FEP, useful for trace element work.
These phthalate-free bottles offer excellent chemical resistance and are molded entirely of fluoropolymers. Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof† service. The precision-molded tip provides a straight, steady stream and ultimate control without sputtering.
- With ETFE screw closure/stem and draw tube
- Demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to nearly any chemical in your lab including solvents—won't become brittle or crack
- Inert fluoropolymer construction is low in extractables and low binding—useful for trace element work
- Tip can be cut back to provide increased flow
- Tight fit of draw tube and closure prevents separation when squeezing bottle
|N2403125-0||Wash Bottle 125ml for Trichloroethylene|
|N2403250-0||Wash Bottle 250ml for Trichloroethylene|
|N2403500-0||Wash Bottle 500ml for Trichloroethylene|
|N24031000-||Wash Bottle 1000ml for Trichloroethylene|