Determines the salt content, conductance, and temperature of crude oil samples according to ASTM D3230 and IP 265 specifications.
Utilizes the latest low-voltage, synchronous detection technology for conductivity measurements and a high-accuracy thermistor array to measure sample temperature. Automatically calculates salt concentration directly from acquired temperature and conductivity values. Measures conductivity over four ranges 0-2, 2-20, 20-200, and 200-1500 mS with automatic range selection. Self-calibration feature allows operator to adjust for any drift without re-entering standard temperature curves.
- Conforms to ASTM D3230 and IP 265 test specifications
- GOST certified
- Measures salt content, conductance, and temperature of crude oil samples, and pH measurements of aqueous samples
- Measures Salts Concentration in the range of 0 to 150 PTB (lb/1000 bbl)
- Portable for field or laboratory testing with up to 8 hours of continuous operation from internal Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
- 18-bit analog-to-digital converter for high precision
- 24Kb RAM dedicated for data storage (about 500 test results)
- Data can be uploaded in a comma delimited format to a PC with easy to use Windows® 2000/XP/Vista – based software via an RS232 serial data port