Transpalette avec balance
- Adam Equipment - PTS
Designed for commercial and industrial use, the PTS pallet truck scale (also known as pallet jack scale or forklift scale) has steel pallet forks, non-marring wheels and a zero-radius pivoting handle.
The PTS has a sleek, solid design that facilitates the transport of items from one place to another in warehouses, shipping departments or on production floors.
Included with the PTS is the AE 402 indicator, which is IP66 rated for protection against water and dust. The indicator offers a wide range of features and functions to provide fast, accurate results, including an RS-232 interface for quick connection to computers or printers.
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Splash-proof housing, keypad and display are easy to clean
- Wheels swivel, allowing easy movement
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Selectable auto-clear function enables the last item to be reset each time the scale returns to zero
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- AC adapter included
|PTS 5000a||5000lb / 2000kg||1lb / 0.5kg||6.3"x47.2" / 160x1200mm|