Surex™ 100 is composed of a hydroentangled, nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester. Berkshire’s proprietary manufacturing process results in an ultra-clean wiper with low particles, fibers and ions without sacrificing absorbency or softness. Surex™ 100 is recommended for ISO Class 5 and above environments where cleanliness and absorbency are of the most importance. .
- 55% cellulose / 45% polyester hydroentangled nonwoven blend
- Proprietary manufacturing process for low particles, fibers, and ions
- Excellent combination of the synthetic polyester strength and cleanliness with the absorbent characteristics of
- Low particles, fibers, and ions
- Strong and durable, wet and dry
- Soft, flexible hand
- Smooth and highly absorbent
- Low extractable levels compared to an untreated wiper
- Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- Complies with RoHS 2002/05 and REACH requirements
- 55% cellulose fiber content is biodegradable
- Designed for use in ISO Class 5 and higher cleanroom environments
- Facilities manufacturing integrated circuit, printed circuit board and electronic components
- General equipment wrap and wipe downs
- General purpose wiping applications
- Cleaning of lab equipment
- General wiping in component prep, compounding and wash areas
- Pre-Wetted Option
The same wiper material can be provided in pre-wetted formats for reduced VOC emissions, increased convenience, increased productivity, improved solvent control and cleaning protocol repeatability and reduced costs.
- Sterile Validated Option
For aseptic processing areas, the same wiper material can be provided in a gamma irradiated validated sterile to a 10–6 sterility assurance level. Dry and pre-wetted versions available.
||IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 6.1.3 / Sec 6.2.2
||IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 6.1.3 / Sec 6.2.1
Sec 8.1 modified / Sec 8.2 modified
||IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 7.1.2
||IEST-RP.CC004.3, Sec 7.2.2
- Technical data represented in this table are typical values at the time of publication. These should not be used as product specifications.
- Due to differences in test methods applied and equipment utilized by different wiper manufacturers, valid productcomparisons may only be obtained through side-by-side testing in the same test facility, under similar conditions
- Third party testing can be performed upon request