The Hoek triaxial cells are offered in five models of different size; each one consists of the following:
- A cell body (1), complete with two quick release self sealing couplings, for the introduction of the hydraulic oil and cell pressure, and for air outlet and saturation of the chamber respectively.
- Two end caps (2), screwed into the cylindrical cell body.
- Upper (3) and lower loading caps (4) with spherical coupling.
- Two female spherical seating (5) connected to the loading caps (3) and (4) for the correct transmission of the axial load from the loading frame of the compression machine to the specimen.
- A rubber sealing sleeve (6) to separate the specimen from the cell fluid. Although each sleeve can be used for several tests, an order of five spare sleeves is recommended.
- Hoek cells for triaxial test Hoek cells for triaxial test 1234567
- Various Hoek cells dimensions are available: AX, 1.5", BX, NX and HQ types
- Designed for high pressure capability
- All models are fitted with two quick-release self-sealing coupling
- One rubber sleeve is already included with the Hoek cell
d x h [mm]