Détecteur de métal
- Fisher Lab - F70
From the Enthusiast to the Professional the F70 has many great features. Use it for coin shooting, relic hunting, gold prospecting, and much morel
- Detects coins 12"+
- 13 kHz frequency-good for coin shooting, relic hunting, and gold prospecting.
- Frenquency shift for eliminating electrical interference and crosstalk
- Advanced sofware-based motion discrimination with notch for searching trashy areas
- All metals auto-tune mode for deep-searching in non-trashy areas.
- Visual target ID by category & 0-99 indication, both discrimination & auto-tune modes.
- Target ID confidence bar graph.
- High-resolution push-button ground balance with ground balance readout.
- Ground balance range goes all the way to salt.
- Continuous display of ground mineral concentration.
- Push-buttton static pinpoint with variable audio pitch and visual depth reading.
- Independent sensitivity and threshold settings provide fine control over response.
- Speed selection-normal for most situations, slow for deep coins in non-trashy areas
- Batteries under the elbow provide counterweight - ergonomic design.
- Battery life on 4 alkaline AA batteries, 40 hours.
- Switch back and forth between two programs; saves both programs when turned off.
- Standard 10 inch elliptical concentric open-center searchcoll.