Étuve à air forcé
- Grieve - NB350
Modèle : NB350
Modèle : NB550
Modèle : DR350
Economical ovens easily moved to various locations. For processing large parts, baking, drying components after cleaning, dehydration, preheating, curing and other applications requiring circulation of heated air.
- Economical ovens easily moved to various locations. For processing large parts, baking, drying components after cleaning, dehydration, preheating, curing and other applications requiring circulation of heated air.Recirculating blower
- 304 stainless steel interior
- Incoloy sheathed tubular heating elements
- Silicone rubber door gasket
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Calibrated temperature controller
- Manual reset excess temperature interlock
- On-off switch
- Red pilot light indicates heater operation
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- 6 lb/cf density industrial rockwool insulation
- 3-wire cord and plug on 115 volt models
- Fully factory tested
- 1 year limited warranty
Provides 7 cubic feet of work space at temperatures to 350°F. Includes two (2) removable nickel plated wire shelves easily adjustable on 2" centers. Holds a maximum of seven (7) shelves. Widely used for drying small items, preheating plastics, drying powdered metals and curing potting compounds. Double doors for easy loading of large parts.
Similar to Model NB-350. Also includes two (2) shelves and will hold a maximum of seven (7) shelves. Provides over 5 cubic feet of work space at temperatures to 550°F. Ideal for high temperature processes such as annealing springs and plated parts.
Specially designed for processing and drying of plastic granules, powdered metal parts and other small parts that must be separated. Eight (8) individual 304 stainless steel drawers keep parts separated and allow individual inspection or removal without opening conventional doors. This reduces heat loss and prevents process interruption. Temperatures to 350°F. Standard drawers have 3/4" diameter perforations on 1 1/4" staggered centers on bottom and sides. Solid drawers also available.
Standard Electrical Characteristics
- 115 volts, 60 Hz, 3-wire cord with plug
- 208 volts, 1-phase, 60 Hz
- 230 volts, 1-phase, 60 Hz
- Other electrical characteristics available
Standard Temperature Control Systems
Calibrated main temperature controller regulates desired oven temperature. Independent manual reset excess temperature interlock protects against failure of main temperature controller. On-off switch located on panel controls electrical power to oven. Red pilot light indicates heater operation.
- Additional Shelves, 20 lbs distributed load per shelf, 40 lbs maximum oven load, specify oven model when ordering.
- Dial Thermometer 10-290°C, 50-550°F dual scale range
- Digital Indicating Temperature Controller, microprocessor based, thermocouple actuated, in lieu of standard controller.
- Digital Timing Temperature Controller, microprocessor based, digital indicating, incorporates 99 hour 59 minute timer. Starts timing when temperature reaches set point and shuts down oven heat at end of set time.
- Programmable Temperature Controller, microprocessor based, digital indicating, thermocouple actuated, in lieu of standard controller.
- Recording Thermometer, thermocouple actuated, 24-hour, 10" diameter circular chart requires optional Digital Controller DIG1, DTS1 or PTC1 (side mounted).
- Adjustable Excess Temperature Interlock, thermocouple actuated, manual reset.
- Solid State Relay, in lieu of standard contacter.
- Shut Down Timer, with continuous "hold" feature
- 60 minute range.
- 12 hour range.
- Set of Eight (8) 304 Stainless Steel Drying Pans, 11 1/2" W x 20" D x 2" H (NB Models only, requires two (2) add'l shelves).
- Oven Stand, raises unit to convenient 31" work level Shipped separately, requires assembly.
- Exhaust Chamber Adapter, to fit standard 3" stove pipe. Shipped separately, requires assembly.
Model NB-350, including optional:
- Roof mounted, exhaust chamber adapter
- Drying pans and two (2) additional shelves
- Shut down timer
- Oven stand
|Not for use with flammable solvents or vapors. Other models available for these applications.|
|NB-350||28" x 24" x 18"||7||41" x 30" x 23"||350°F||2"||2000|
|NB-550||26" x 22" x 16"||5.3||41" x 30" x 23"||550°F||3"||2400|
|DR-350||8 Drawers‡||4.8||41" x 30" x 23"||350°F||2"||2000|
|Model||Watts||Operating Characteristics †||Approx|
|NB-350||2000||2000||±10°F||±10°F||17 min||17 min||210 lbs|
|NB-550||2400||3000||±10°F||±15°F||32 min||21 min||235 lbs|
|DR-350||2000||2000||±10°F||±25°F||20 min||20 min||285 lbs|
|* 15 lbs distributed load per shelf, 30 lb maximum oven load.|