Enregistreur de données
- Humboldt - HM-5330U Elite MIniLogger
Designed for applications where it is desired to add data acquisition capabilities to older or simpler testing equipment that does not have data acquisition capabilities.
These data loggers provide advanced data acquisition and reporting functions effectively updating the equipment they are used with.
The HM-5330 provides four individual, digital Indicator inputs with an instrumentation excitation supply of 5 VDC. This digital data logger is ideal for use with digital indicators. It provides data storage for 1000 readings per channel.
Humboldt's Elite Series Data Loggers are specifically designed for use within construction materials testing labs. You can use Humboldt Data loggers to cost-effectively update your older, non-computerized load frames, direct shear and consolidation machines with computerized data acquisition— increasing lab output, freeing-up technicians and providing more accurate test results. Humboldt's modular-design, data acquisition concept is designed to give you the most flexible and cost-effective method of data logging for your lab. Rather than having to buy into a large data logging system and then growing into it, Humboldt data loggers give you the flexibility and low cost outlay of being able to buy loggers on an "as you grow" basis, increasing your data logging capability as your expansion demands.
Humboldt Data Loggers can be used with a wide variety of transducers, load cells and digital indicators; and both come with Humboldt's, highly-regarded, NEXT software. This software provides robust data acquisition, calibration and report generation for those wanting to use a computer to monitor tests and collect test data. In stand-alone mode, these data loggers provide a 7" (178mm) touch-screen controller, which probides real-time, visual views of your data in both tabular and graphic formats. These new waterproof, touch screens provide colorful, at-a-glance monitoring of testing functions without the use of a computer. Operators can see all the data in several formats at the machine while the test is running. Data can then be viewed simultaneously or downloaded later to a computer in the lab, in the next room or at a different location, while also providing report generation capabilities from within Humboldt's NEXT software or our enhanced test-specific modules. When operated from a networked computer the NEXT software provides robust machine and test control, and report generation. It also allows the ability to control and monitor multiple machines from a single computer.
- Four channels with real-time data acquisition
- Hi-res, 7" color, waterproof touch-screen
- 2 USB ports. One in front for data transfer and the rear port is for powering a wireless access point.
- Nonvolatile test data storage and instrument calibration
- Battery-backed, real-time clock
- Auto conversation of instrument calibration between English or Imperial units and SI or metric units
- Test setup and selection via touch screen
- Automatic triggering of test logging data
- View test data in real time via 7" touch screen
- Logging rate as fast as 0.1 second/reading
- Humboldt Next Software
- Up to sixteen units can be connected to a computer.