Ensemble CBR pour le terrain
- Humboldt - H-4152F
The CBR field test set is designed for making CBR determinations in the field and is built around a modified H-4156 load frame.
CBR field testing can quickly yield a relative strength determination without having to rely on lab tests. Field tests involve forcing a piston into the soil and comparing the depth of penetration in relation to the load placed on the piston. Typically, the reaction load used for field testing is a heavy piece of equipment, such as a loaded dump truck. Gear box is 2-speed model with a 10,000lbf (45kN) capacity and 3.5 inches of lift. The use of the extension and connector set provides sufficient flexibility for almost any type of height requirement.
- H-4156J: (1) 2-sp. gear box, handle & platen
- H-4156SB: (1) Swivel base
- H-4454.020: (1) 2200 lbf load ring
- H-4454.050: (1) 5500 lbf load ring
- H-4152F.1: (1) CBR extension set
- H-4152F.2: (1) CBR connector set
- H-4158.1: (1) Dial indicator, 1.000" x 0.001"
- H-4152F.8: (1) Steel bridge support
- H-4179F.10: (1) Surcharge weight, 10lb, 10"
- H-4179: (2) Slotted surcharge weight, 10lb
- H-4179F.20: (2) Surcharge weight, 20lb, 8.5"
- H-4470: (1) Magnetic indicator mount
- H-4178F.4: (1) Penetration piston, 4"