- Meiji Technologies - MT7000
Meiji Techno's new upright Brightfield incident light metallurgical microscope is the new and cost-effective MT7000 Series Microscope.
The MT7000 Series employs all new and improved optics. Meiji Techno's ICOS™ (Infinity Corrected Optical System) makes the observation and evaluation of metallurgical specimens fast and easy while delivering an excellent cost-to-performance ratio.
The MT7000 Series features include:
- Computer Aided Design
- Ergonomically positioned controls
- Comfortable Siedentopf viewing head
- 30W Vertical Koehler Illuminator with auto sensing power supply
- Brightfield observation mode
- Optional Ergonomic binocular viewing head available
|MEMT7000-0||Bino.||30W Vertical Koehler||SWH10 x FN22||
Plan Epi 5x,
10x, 20x, 50x
Ceramic Coated Fix
Flat-top left or