Classificateur à spirales
- Sepor - 050B
Size classification, washing, degritting, dewatering and desliming of solids in mineral, chemical and industrial pilot plants and small commercial size installations.
Typical applications include classification or tramp removal in rod and ball mill circuits and classification, washing and dewatering in sand and phosphate matrix plants.
- QPEC specializes in the application, design and manufacture of pilot plant and small commercial size equipment.
- Many years of experience in a multitude of applications has been incorporated into the equipment design.
- Trouble free grease lubricated submerged bearing.
- V-belt drive permits speed variation. Enclosed running in oil speed reducer reduces maintenance costs.
- Package unit is complete with leg supports.
- Modified flare tank with adjustable weir provides a wide capacity range.
- Simplified design means minimal maintenance and most parts are readily available at supply houses.
- The classifiers are available in corrosion resistant construction.