Appareil d’essai de dureté portable
- Starrett - 3811A
The Starrett 3811A is a state of the art, digital portable hardness tester, designed to test the hardness of large, hard metal parts.
The 3811A combines fast test speeds with ample memory and output. It performs tests that easily convert to most popular hardness scales such as Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers and Shore. This compact hardness tester is loaded with useful functions usually found only on high priced models. Digital Portable Hardness Tester.
- Combines fast test speeds coupled with ample memory and output
- Performs tests that easily convert to most popular hardness scales such as Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers and Shore
- State of the art, digital portable hardness tester.
- Designed to test the hardness of large, hard metal parts
- USB Ouput
- Automatic conversions to Rockwell Brinell, Vicker and Shore
- Automatic mean value as well as Min and Max values
- Uses two AA alkaline battery with low power indicator
- Memory capacity (100 groups)
- Optional: impact devices and special support rings
|Impact Direction||Vertical & Horizontal|
|Measuring Accuracy||+/- 0.5% (referred to L=800)|
|Minimum Thickness of Sample||1"|
|Operating Temperature||5-104 °F|
|Dimensions||5.96 x 2.938 x 1.270" (150 x 74 x 32mm)|
|Weight||8.6 oz (245 grams)|