Pied à coulisse à cadran blanc
- Starrett - 1202-12
- Acier inoxydable renforcé
- Plage 0-12"
- Graduation 0,001"
The Starrett 1202 Series Dial Calipers provide quick, accurate measurements of outside dimensions, inside dimensions, and depth.
The dial caliper is the most versatile precision hand tool on the market and has been the first choice of metal working professionals for decades. This series features 0-12" range and .001" graduations. 12”, in Fitted Case .001" graduations.
- Provides quick, accurate measurement of O.D., I.D. and depth
- Sharp, clear dial graduations
- Sharp, black graduations on satin finished bar
- Lock screws for sliding jaw and dial bezel
- Adjustable bezel
- Thumb-operated fine adjustment roll
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod
- Knife-edge contacts
- Positive, spring-loaded double pinion anti-backlash control
|Revolution Range (in)||.100"|
|Construction Material||Stainless Steel|
|Inside Jaw Depth (in)||3/4"|
|Inside Jaw Depth (mm)||19mm|
|Outside Jaw Depth (in)||2-1/2"|
|Outside Jaw Depth (mm)||63mm|
|Accuracy (in)||0-6" (+/-.001") 6-12" (+/-.0015")|