Switch equipment on/off instantly with manual override
Controllers perform reproducible stirring, heating, or pumping times. Use for timed shutdown or repeated on/off timing. A manual pause switch overrides the program without disturbing it, and permits equipment to be switched off instantly. Supplied internal nicad battery maintains programs in the event of a power outage. Intuitive operation permits setting a program in less than five seconds. Automatic operation allows walking away from the equipment.
- Performs reproducible stirring, heating, or pumping times; ideal for timed shutdown/repeated on/off timing
- Features: battery backup, manual override
- Automatic operation allows walking away from equipment
- LED lights indicate status of attached equipment
- Manual pause switch overrides program without disturbing it, and permits equipment to be switched off instantly
An individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). LED indicates status of attached equipment Unit’s timing accuracy is 0.01%. LCD backlit-display digit height is 1/2-inch. Threepronged grounded receptacle relay turns on/off apparatus to 120 VAC, 15 amps, 1800 watts, 1/3 horsepower. Red LED indicates the on/off status of attached equipment. High-impact ABS case is 6 x 2-3/4 x 3-1/4 inches. Weight is 12 ounces.
|Timing Capacity/Range||ON - 1 minute to 99 hours, 59 minutes (H/M); 1 second to 99 minutes, 59 seconds (M/S); 0,01 second to 99.99 seconds (s/.01)|
|Power Capacity||120 VAC, 15 amps, 1800 watts|
|Features||battery backup, manual override|
|A/C Plug (Y/N)||Y(Included)|
|Supplied With||Traceable® Certificate|