Rétroréflectomètre ZRM 6013 RL/QD
- Zehntner - ZRM 6013 RL / Qd
- Determination of the night visibility (RL) and day visibility (Qd) of road markings as well as ambient temperature and relative humidity combined in one compact instrument.
- For all types of road markings - smooth, textured, profiled, colored, with or without aggregates and reflective beads; on wet or dry roads.
- With extented memory, interfaces for PC and printer.
- High long-term stability ensures constant measuring accuracy and thus reliable measuring results. Possible deviations caused by damages or soiling of the calibration standard or the equipment will be shown automatically.
- Approved by independent test laboratory BASt Germany (no BASt-V4 22/2206).
The Zehntner-retroreflectometer ZRM 6013 simulates the conditions under which road markings are seen at night (RL) by a vehicle driver driving with dipped headlights. The day visibility (Qd) of road markings under typical or average daylight or under street lighting is simulated with diffuse illumination. This renders an objective determination of retroreflection possible.
|Standard extent of delivery|
|simulation distance :||30m|
|observation angle :||EN 1436: 2.29º
ASTM E 1710: 1.05º
|illumination angle :||RL: EN 1436: 1,24º
RL: ASTM E 1710: 88, 76º
|measuring area :||52 mm x 218 mm|
|measuring range :||0 to 20'000 mcd•m-2•lx-1 (RL)
0 to 318 mcd•m-2•lx-1 (Qd)
|memory :||over 1'000 single or average values|
|display :||graphical display, background-lighted|
|accumulator :||LI-Ion-Mn 14,8 V / 4,8 Ah|
|dimensions (LxWxH) :||560 mm x 190 mm x 280 mm|
|weight :||6.6 kg / 7.9 kg incl. remote control|
|standards :||EN 1436 (for RL and Qd),
ASTM E 1710 (for RL),
ASTM E 2302 (for Qd),
ASTM E 2177 (for RL wet)