Biopsy Processing / Embedding Cassettes
- - GEECSQ
- 100% resistant to chemical action of histological solvents
- Square holes of 0.9×0.9 mm
- Adaptable to most of cassette printers
Two-piece design provides simple inserting and fixing to lock the lid into the cassette securely.
Allows more frequent opening & closing of the lid, and easy & safe removal and inserting of lid from and into the cassette without any danger of specimen loss.
- Made of P.O.M material, 100% resistant to chemical action of histological solvents
- With square holes in dimensions of 0.9mm ×0.9 mm
- With two large labeling areas on the cassette sides and one slanted front writing surface of 45°angle, adaptable to most of cassette printers
- Pre-loaded by sleeves or tapes, considerably optimizing the user convenience