- Burkle - QuickPicker 5322-1300 - 5322-0300
- Corresponds to ISTA standard
- Removable tip
- Available in stainless steel AISI 316L approved for use with foodstuffs
The core sampler QuickPicker is particularly suitable in the event that bulk goods are taken directly from sacks or bags and have to be filled into the original sampling bottle directly.
QuickPicker is uncomplicated in its use and cleaning. No undercuts or edges mean no sample residues which could falsify subsequent samples. It is therefore ideal for quality control. The sampler QuickPicker is delivered complete with two 250 ml PE sample bottles and with a cleaning brush.
At a glance
- Insertion depth 30 cm, diameter 25 mm
- Made of stainless steel AISI 316L (1.4404) approved for use with foodstuffs or PP transparent for aggressive chemicals, scratchproof, sterilisable, cost-effective
- Removable tip, easy cleaning
- Additional sampling bottles made of PE or PP available as accessories
Corresponds to ISTA standard for seed lengths of 10 mm (wheat, oats) and 5 mm (flax, vetches).
- Autoclavable up to max. 121 °C 20 min.
- Material V4A
- Warranty period 5 years
- Material PP
- Suitable for use with foodstuffs