Dip Sampler, plunging siphon | Samplers for liquids
- Burkle - 5315-0050, 5315-0100, 5315-0200
Dip Sampler, plunging siphon
Dip sampler for simple removal of liquid samples. Good view due to transparent tubes. Upper end with reflux valve, lower end with ball valve.
- PP, transparent
- Dip sampler, item no. 5315-0200, steplessly extendable from 100 cm to 200 cm
- All-layer and point sampling possible
- Insert the dip sampler slowly into the liquid with the valve open.
- Close valve.
- Pull the dip sampler back and take out the sample.
Point sample/bottom sample
- Insert the dip sampler to the targeted point/to the ground with closed valve.
- Open the valve - the liquid flows in.
- Close the valve.
- Pull out the dip sampler, take out the sample.
|Item no.||Volume ml||Immersion depth cm||Tube dia. mm|
|5315-0200||500||100 - 200||25|
* Suitable for use with foodstuffs
Can we help you?