Refrigerator / Pharmacy Thermometer
- Geneq - GE4650-000
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature display
- Temperature Unit °F/°C Selectable
- MAX/MIN (°F/°C) Memory recalling
- Alarm Clock with Snooze Function
- 12/24 Hour Format
- Triple row Temperature Display
- 3M Sensor Wire with Probe for Outdoor Temperature Measurement
- Flip Out Stand at Back of Unit
- Low Battery Indicator
- 2 X 1.5 Volts "A76" Size (LR44, G13) or Equivalent Batteries
°F /°C Function
Press°F/°C To select desirable temperature unit.
Max / Min
Press Max / Min to recall maximum and minimum temperature tested. The unit returns to real time mode automatically after 5 seconds. Continue to press for 3 seconds. The store temperature will be cleared.
- Press set time for 3 seconds.
- Press H AND M to adjust desired time respectively.
- Press 12/24 to select time format.
- Press set time to return to real time mode. The second turn to 00.
- Press AL/SNZ twice and then set time. Time digit blinking and "" sign display representing the alarm mode is on.
- Press H and M respectively to adjust desired alarm time.
- Press AL/SNZ again. "SNZ" appears and snooze is on.
- Press set time. Unit returns to real time after 5 seconds.
- When the set alarm reaches, "" sign flashes. The alarm will beep for 1 minute.
- Press any key to stop the alarm.
- After the set alarm beeped, SNZ sign begins to flash.
- Afeter 10 minutes, the snooze function activates and the alarm will beep for 1 minute.
- Snooze function will repeat for an hour.
Alarm and snooze off
Press AL/SNZ to go to the mode for alarm setting mode. Press AL/SNZ again to turn off the alarm and snooze function.
|Measurement range||-50°C ~ +70°C or -58°F ~ +158°F|
|Accuracy||1°C or 1.8°F in the range of -20°C ~ +70°C or -4°F ~ +158°F, otherwise more than 1°C or 1.8°F|
|Resolution||0.1° for whole range|