Industrial hot plate
- Humboldt - HU4952-000 - HU4953-000
- Aluminum top plate
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Solid state relay and electronically controlled circuitry
- Thermostatic temperature control "senses" and maintains hot plate temperature, provides excellent stability.
- Solid state relay and electronically controlled circuitry in 12 x 24" (30.5 x 60.9 cm) hot plate ensures safety and reliability for your high wattage applications.
- Embedded heating element transfer heat evenly to top plate, provides uniform temperature.
- Aluminum top plate outperforms other materials; provides superior temperature uniformity ans stability.
- Uniformity at 100°C (212°F): HPA2235M ±4.0°C (7.2°F), HPA2245M ±10.0°C (18.0°F)
- Stability at 100°C (212°F): HPA2235M ±3.0°C (5.4°F), HPA2245M ±3.5°C (6.3°F)
- Cycle light indicates when power is being supplied to heating element.
- Stainless steel case provides optimal strength for heavy loads.
- 12 x 24" (30.5 x 60.9 cm) hot plate case is painted with epoxy paint for increased chemical resistance in corrosive environments.
- High wattage input is ideal for sizable heating tasks.
- Large 12 x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) and 12 x 24" (30.5 x 60.9 cm) to plate surfaces accomodate up to 40 lb (18.2 kg) loads.
- Recommended for use with glass vessels only.
- Acid/Base digestions - trace metal analysis, etc.
- Sample drying.
- General reagent heating.
- Heating TLC plates.
|HU4952-000||Hot Plate 12" x 12"|
|HU4953-000||Hot Plate 12" x 24"|
|Top Plate Dimensions||12 x 12 in. (30.5 x 30.5 cm)|
|Heating Surface (WxD)||12 x 12 in. (30.5 x 30.5 cm)|
|Overall Dimensions (WxHxD)||12 x 6.13 x 13 in. (30.5 x 15.6 x 33 cm)|
|Temp. Range||38°-371°C (100°-700°F)|
|Note: More models available|