|Temperature & Humidity Control Range
* Above blue color sector is unstable range after 24 hours operation.
- Built in door lock.
- Automatic shut off after overheat alarm.
- Low and empty water level alarm.
- Power supply leakage breaker.
- Over current protection.
- Overheat protection.
- Door open alarm.
- Spacious chamber volume with a maximum capacity of 1500L.
- Various volume sizes, available to suit any users’need.
- Advanced performance of low and high temperature and humidity control, achieved by adapting the humidification tank exterior to the chamber, added benefit for long term test.
- Water recycling and purifying system reduce water consumption for longer operation.
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel chamber and electric polished humidification tank.
- Air-tight door closure with perfect sealed packing.
- Heat-resistant silicone packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
- Two-point door latch also enhances tightness to door closure.
- Energy efficiency is achieved by optimization of the insulation system.
- Even if the unit is operating at max. temperature, the surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures of over 60℃
- Maintenance of water supply are easily performed with a front water tank.
- Portable water container makes supplying water convenient.
- Water supply during operation is also available for long term test purposes.
- Direct water system provides user great convenience when performing long-term tests. (optional)
- Clear observation of samples.
- Tempered glass door with built in wire heater.
- Energy efficient, long life span LED lighting.
- Wider view, inner glass door is available for monitoring of samples. (optional)
- Cable port for external probes or wires.
- 50mm diameter cable port comes standard on the left side of the unit.
- Additional 50mm or 80mm diameter cable ports can be custom ordered. (optional)
- Casters for easy mobility during installation or relocation.
- Microprocess PID control / Auto-tuning / Calibration.
- User friendly LCD controller.à
- Set value and present value are clearly visible together on display.
- Operating progression visible in graph mode allow for direct data interpretation.
- Temperature and other operating parameters recorded with use of an optional recorder. (optional)
- Sufficient programmable control support.
|Programmable Pattern Capacity
|Pattern Repeat Time
|Max. Segments per a Pattern
|Available Max. Segments*
|Programmable Process Time per a Segment
||0 to 99 hr 59 min
|* Even though the max. segments per a pattern are 100, available total segments are up to 1200 not 12000, so you need to arrange the number of segment an patterns properly.
- Computer interface
- RS-485 communication port enables connection of up to maximum 9 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature. (optional)
- Program patterns are simple to set with the use of our software.
- Storage of program information, backup of value settings / recovery, and temperature values.
- RS-232C port as standard offer.