Analog Dry Block Heaters
- Ohaus - HBXAL
- 1, 2, 4 or 6 blocks
- Low Range: Ambient + 5°C – 120°C
- High Range: 75°C to 150°C
High wattage, constant-temperature Dry Block Heaters are economical, versatile and compact.
These multi-purpose units are ideal for incubation and activation of cultures, enzyme reactions, immunoassays, melting/boiling points and a wide variety of other laboratory procedures. Each of the five models accept separate interchangeable modular blocks, accommodating various sample enclosures such as microtubes, centrifuge tubes, vials, microplates, and PCR strips or tubes. Each block has a thermometer well for measuring block temperature. Anodized aluminum modular blocks provide superior temperature stability and heat transfer. Heaters require OHAUS modular heating blocks for operation. Modular blocks are sold separately. (see download section)
- High wattage, constant-temperature Dry Block Heaters are economical, versatile and compact.
- Microprocessor Control: PID temperature controller maintains precise temperature control. Samples are heated to temperature quickly and accurately.
- Adjustment Knobs: Dual temperature control knobs with dial markings from 1 to 10 for low temperature and high temperature adjustments. Low range knob adjusts from ambient to 100°C and high range knob adjusts from 75°C to 150°C.
CAUTION! To avoid possible electrical hazard, do not fill well or block opening with water or other fluids.
Unit is designed as a dry bath/incubator.
Units can be run in conditions from 18 to 33°C (64 to 91°F), 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Coagulation and RH Studies.
Units include a detachable, 3-wire cord and plug. Modular blocks are sold separately.(see download section)
|Size||Temperature Range||Uniformity Within the Block @ 37°C||Temperature Stability @37°C||Uniformity Across Similar Blocks @37°C||Heat-Up Time to 100°C||Model||Item No.|
|1 block||Low Range:
Ambient +5°C to 100°C
High Range: 75°C to 150°C
|120 volt units: ± 0.1°C||120 volt units: ± 1.0°C||N/A|| ≤16 minutes||HB1AL||30392045|
|2 block||120 volt units: ± 1.5°C||± 0.1°C|| ≤16 minutes||HB2AL||30392052|
|4 block||120 volt units: ± 2.0°C||± 0.2°C|| ≤23 minutes||HB4AL||30392066|
|6 block||± 0.3°C||≤30 minutes||HB6AL||30392073|