- Retsch - Grindomix GM 200
- Material feed size: 40 mm
- Final fineness: < 300 µm
- Up to 700 ml feed quantity due to a powerful 1000 W motor
The knife mill GRINDOMIX GM 200 is the ideal instrument for grinding and homogenizing foods and feeds.
It allows to process sample volumes up to 0.7 liters quickly and reproducibly.
With two sharp, robust blades and a powerful 1000 W motor, it is ideal for homogenizing substances with a high water, oil or fat content as well as for grinding dry, soft and medium-hard products. A wide selection of lids and containers allows for adaptation of the mill to individual application requirements. The GRINDOMIX GM 200 meets and exceeds all special laboratory and analytical requirements and is a professional device superior to any commercial household mixer.
candy, cereal bars, cereals, cheese, coated tablets, cocoa nibs, deep-frozen products, dietary supplements, dried and fresh fruit, feed pellets, fish, ham, lettuce, meat, nuts, oil seeds, pharmaceutical materials, plant materials, sausages, soap, spices, vegetables, ...
- efficient size reduction of up to 700 ml feed quantity due to a powerful 1000 W motor
- pre- and fine-grinding in one mill: cutting action in regular mode, grinding by impact in reverse mode, pre-grinding in interval mode
- perfect adaptation to application requirements by variable speed from 2.000 to 10.000 min-1 with an increment of 500 min-1
- Boost function with speed of 14.000 min-1
- 8 SOPs and 4 sequence can be stored
- touch display with access to MyRETSCH web portal with product and application related information
- optional gravity lids or volume reduction lids for automatic reduction of the grinding chamber volume
- grinding jar in plastic, stainless steel and glass available
- all parts which come into contact with the sample material are autoclavable
Two sharp, robust blades rotate in the center of the grinding container. Depending on the rotational direction, size reduction is effected with the blunt side (preliminary size reduction) or the sharp side (fine grinding).
The knife is indirectly driven by a powerful motor of 1000 W. A pre-selectable speed which is maintained electronically ensures optimum adaptation to individual application requirements as well as reproducible grinding results.
|Applications||size reduction, homogenization and mixing|
|Field of application||agriculture, biology, food, medicine / pharmaceuticals|
|Feed material||soft, medium-hard, elastic, containing water / fat / oil, dry, fibrous|
|Size reduction principle||cutting|
|Material feed size*||40 mm|
|Final fineness*||< 300 µm|
|Batch size / feed quantity*||with standard lid 700 ml
with reduction lid 150-300 ml
with gravity lid 300 - 600 ml
|Grinding chamber volume||with standard lid 1000 ml
with reduction lid 300 ml/500 ml
with gravity lid 400 - 800 ml
|Speed setting||digital, 2.000 - 10.000 min-1 (14.000 min-1 BOOST)|
|Material of grinding tools||blade: stainless steel / titanium
fixation of blade: PVDF
container: autoclavable plastic / plastic PP / stainless steel / glass
|Setting of grinding time||digital, 1 s - 3 min|
|Storable SOPs||8 programms / 4 sequences|
|Drive power||~ 1000 W|
|Electrical supply data||different voltages|
|Protection code||grinding chamber and keypad IP 42|
|Power consumption||~ 1000 W|
|W x H x D closed||350 x 275 x 392 mm (opened: 350 x 410 x 553)|
|Net weight||~ 10 kg|
*depending on feed material and instrument configuration/settings