CSF6 Filtration Unit
- Velp Scientifica - CSF6
- Recovery of the dietary fiber after enzymatic digestion according to the AOAC 985.29 filtration method
- Filtration time reduced to only 20 min
- 6-station filtration ramp
Can we help you?
Model : CSF6
- 115 V / 60 Hz
- Accessories included: A00000140 Glass crucible P2 6pcs/box
A filtration unit for dietary fiber extraction.
CSF6 is optimal for efficient filtration after the samples have been processed by the Enzymatic Digester GDE.
This VELP combination allows the analysis to be carried out in accordance with the official AOAC (Determination of Total Dietary Fibre) method with a drastic reduction in the time required compared to the manual procedure.
CFS6 filtration unit is able to perform single or multiple samples at the same time, up to a maximum of 6 samples at the same time, in less than 20 minutes, even at full load.
Reliable filtration unit
The high efficient pump allows to speed-up the filtration step and the final washing.
Compressed air can be also injected from the bottom to remove any sample accumulated in the filter of the crucible, which affects the quality of filtration.
- Integrated peristaltic pump with large liquid suction capacity
- Separate residue collection
- Air compressor with electronic pressure control
- Electronic vacuum control
- Filter porosity: 40 to 60 µm
- Easy to use
|CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL:||epoxy painted stainless steel structure|
|FILTRATION||Peristaltic pump with high suction capacity|
|WEIGHT:||28 Kg (61.6 lb)|
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD):||750x420x380 mm (28.7x16.5x15 in)|