- Velp Scientifica - FIWE
- Continuously adjustable heating
- Timer 0 to 60 min with alarm
- Capacity : 12 to 36 determinations / day
Can we help you?
Model : FIWE 3
- 115 V / 60 Hz
- Included: F30520201 FIWE 3, F20710430 RC 2 , 40000167 Heat shield , 10001086 PVC tube, A00000140 Glass crucible P2 - 3pcs, 10001112 Reagent glass bottle (x2)10000247 Pincer for crucibles, 40000166 Crucibles holder and 10000280 Inlet tube
Model : FIWE 6
- 115 V / 60 Hz
- Included: F30540200 FIWE 6, F20710430 RC 2 , 40000161 Heat shield , 10001086 PVC tube, A00000140 Glass crucible P2 - 6pcs, 10001112 Reagent glass bottle (x2),10000247 Pincer for crucibles, 40000160 Crucibles holder and 10000280 Inlet tube
Fiber Analyzers that use pre-heated reagents for fiber analysis according to Weende, Van Soest, and other official methods.
FIWE 3 and FIWE 6 are fiber analyzers suitable for raw fiber extraction, conventionally known as an indigestible residue. Rapid analysis, reliable results and high reproducibility are some of the most relevant benefits of these units which are ideal for the following applications:
- the Weende method, the oldest analytical procedure still in use today, in which fiber concentration is measured as crude fiber (CF)
- the Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF),a method developed by Van Soest, now the most common measure of fiber used for animal feed analysis
- Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF),a portion of the plant fiber and includes cellulose, lignin and variable amounts of xylans.
- Acid Detergent Lignin (ADL) determination and Wijkstrom technique, a modification of the Weende method
Perform single or multiple extractions including boiling, rinsing and filtration steps with the maximum reproducibility available.
No sample transfer prevents any possible sample loss, as crucibles can also be used as sample vessels during weighing, drying and washing.
Pre-heat the reagents with RC2 hot plate (included),and pour them directly into the system.
High Reliability, Single or Multiple Extractions
|CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL:||epoxy painted stainless steel structure|
|TYPE OF EXTRACTIONS:||cold and hot extractions|
|NUMBER OF SAMPLES:||FIWE 3 3 positions|
FIWE 6 6 positions
|SAMPLE QUANTITY:||from 0,5 to 3 g|
|REPRODUCIBILITY (RSD):||± 1%|
|SAMPLE REMOVAL:||air pump|
|REAGENT DISCHARGE:||peristaltic pump|
|DIGITAL TIMER:||0 - 99 minutes with acoustic signal at the end|
|REAGENTS AND COOLING WATER :||separated outlets|
|POWER:||FIWE 3 900 W|
FIWE 6 1200 W
|WEIGHT:||FIWE 3 35 Kg (77 lb)|
FIWE 6 40 Kg (101.2 lb)
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD):||FIWE 3 530x620x390 mm (20.9x24.4x15.4 in)|
FIWE 6 760x620x390 mm (29.5x24.4x15.4 in)
|APPLICATIONS||Raw fiber (Weende, Wijstrom)|
Neutral or acid detergent treatment fiber (Van Soest)
Lignin, Cellulose, Hemicellulose