- Vicam - AflaTest WB SR
- 15 minutes to isolate toxin
- Determines individual aflatoxin levels (B1,B2,G1,G2, and M1)
- and total (B1, B2 ,G1, and G2) concentration
AflaTest WB SR is a quantitative method that uses immunoaffinity chromatography to selectively isolates aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, G2 and M1 for HPLC analysis.
The SR test kit’s fast-flow widebore columns are specially designed to maximize aflatoxin G2 recovery and accelerate sample throughput. AflaTest WB SR can be used in a wide variety of locations from the farm elevator to food QC and safety laboratories.
- Powerful: Designed exclusively for laboratory use
- Enhanced Recovery: Improved aflatoxin G2 recovery
- Comprehensive: Determines individual aflatoxin levels (B1,B2,G1,G2, and M1) and total (B1, B2 ,G1, and G2) concentration
- Durable: Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile: For use with a variety of samples
- Quick: 15 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range: Detects levels as high as 500 ng and as low as 0.005 ng for total aflatoxin
- Fast Flow: Passes more volume over the column
*excluding preparation and extraction