The Ideal Micro-Drill is designed for research applications that require surgical burrs and trephines.
The drill is constructed of light-weight aluminum alloy for balance and control and is powered by a rechargeable 6-volt nickel-metal hydride (NIMH) battery. Under normal operating conditions the unit will function for 8 hours between recharging.
- Light-weight design
- No special tools needed to change burrs
- Hard plastic case with die-cut foam for convenient storage
- Excellent balance and handling
- One year warranty
- Length: (Without Burr): 17.5 cm
- Diameter: 1.9 cm
- Power: 6-Volts DC
- Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Stall Torque: 1.25 oz./in.