Easily fits into 2" and larger diameter wells
Stainless Steel Monsoon® XL Pump( Lifts 120 Feet / 37 Meters DTW* )
The Stainless Steel Monsoon® XL pump is capable of pumping up to 120 feet from ground level (DTW)* by simply connecting the Stainless Steel Monsoon® XL to the Low Flow with Power Booster 2 XL "LCD" Controller, then to a 12 volt deep cycle battery, energizing the pump. Sound Simple? We think so. Its reliable design is perfect for continuous purging of groundwater wells. Proactive's Stainless Steel Pumps are patented for their unique design. Simple to use and extremely powerful!
So why choose the Stainless Steel Monsoon® XL?
- The Stainless Steel Monsoon XL® can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- The Stainless Steel Monsoon XL® has been installed in thousands of remediation sites using pump and treat systems.
- The Stainless Steel Monsoon XL® can also be used with solar panels for long term groundwater remediation.
- Simple to use! Runs off a deep cycle 12 volt battery.
- Lifts up to 120 feet deep from ground level to water level!
- Reliable design is suitable for continuous purging of groundwater wells.
- Low Flow Sample as low as 10 mls per minute, from any depth, when using the Low Flow with Power Booster 2 XL "LCD" Controller and SS Non-Return Check Valve (Sold Separately).
- Lift liquid from 350+ feet in 2” and larger diameter wells when using the Proactive Environmental Products® Stainless Steel Drop Tube and Weight Combo.
- Easy to read LCD display conveniently placed on top of the Low Flow with Power Booster 2 XL "LCD" Controller makes adjusting and reading the discharge rate a breeze!
- Computer engineered bottom debris filter screen allows operation under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- Long lasting, high performance pump motor module lasts over 400 hours under normal working conditions.
- Simple to clean and decontaminate!
The Stainless Steel Monsoon XL® is only 1.82" OD and constructed of three high polished stainless steel parts:
- The replaceable motor module
- The motor module 3 Pin Bayonette Connector
- The outside Stainless Steel Housing and Stainless Steel Bottom Inlet Filter Screen
The main wear out parts consisting of the motor and seal all have been incorporated in a single replaceable motor module. Should the existing replaceable motor module fail in the field, a new replaceable motor module can quickly be installed within 30 seconds by a simple quarter turn twist! Once installed, your pump is essentially new and will have a life span identical to a new pump.
* Depth to water
What is included in the box
- Stainless Steel Monsoon® XL Pump (PS-10400)
- SS Monsoon XL Replaceable Motor Module (PA-14060)
- Low Flow Control Valve (PA-14080)
- Wrench (PA-16089)
|WATT CONSUMPTION (MAX)||480 WATTS (MAX)|
|DC VOLT RECOMMENDATION||12-15 DC (direct current) At Source|
|AMP CONSUMPTION (MAX)||32 AMPS|
|MEASUREMENTS||LENGTH 7.5" / DIAMETER 1.82"|
|REQUIRED|| Low Flow with Power Booster 2 LCD XL Controller|
|REQUIRED TUBING||3/8" ID POLY TUBING CAN BE USED|
|CONSTRUCTION||HIGH POLISH STAINLESS STEEL|
|SUPPLIED WITH||130 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 12 GAUGE WIRE NEATLY ROLLED UP ON A TUBULAR METAL REEL WITH PUMP HOLDER, 2 MOTOR MODULES, DISPOSABLE LOW FLOW CONTROL VALVE, AND WRENCH|
|Pumping Depth in Feet||Gallons Per Minute|
|Test was conducted with a Power Source at 13.8 volts.|