Handle Adjusts for up to 274cm (9 Ft) Extended Reach.
For taking samples of water, sewage, wastes, and effluents from lakes, streams, tanks, or ponds, the sample dipper provides a long reach for otherwise inaccessible spots.
- 1000 ml graduated polypropylene plastic pitcher mounted on an aluminum tube handle
- Handle has 3 parts, a 91 cm (3') lower section, a 112cm (44”) telescoping section, and an additional 91cm (3') upper section
- Connections are made with spring buttons with adjusting steps, 15cm (6”) apart
- Minimum handle length is 91cm (3'),maximum length is 274cm (9')
- Handle diameter is 2.5cm (1”) with 2.2cm (⅞”) telescoping tube
|MANUFACTURER'S PART NUMBER|
|DESCRIPTION||Adjustable handle sample water Dipper|
|CONSTRUCTION||Aluminum handle, plastic launcher|
|QUANTITY PER PACKAGE||1|
|FEET OF HANDLE LENGTH||3 - 9|
|BOWL SIZE OZ||33|
|BOWL SIZE ML||1000|