The doseBadge5 is the next generation doseBadge noise dosimeter.
It provides all of the unique features of the original doseBadge such as no controls, cables or displays with a range of new functions and features allowing it to be used for compliance with any occupational noise standard. Wireless communication to the dBLink App (for Android and iOS) or the doseBadge5 Wand allows the instrument to be configured and controlled without user intervention. Measurements can be scheduled to start, pause and stop automatically with the timer functions allowing the doseBadge5 to be deployed quickly and easily. Automatic calibration detection and USB download through the doseBadge5 Dock alongside the secure, robust internal microphone and tap sensor help ensure that your noise measurements are as effective as possible.
Everything you need for Occupational Noise & Industrial Hygiene Measurements
The doseBadge5 is a true multi-channel instrument and provides up to 4 independent integrators and 2 peak channels, each of which include 1 second data logging. Each channel can be independently configured to meet any noise measurement standard, regulation or guideline. This allow the doseBadge5 to measure a wide range of data and provide the information that is essential to meet any occupational noise standard. Whether you're working to the Noise at Work Regulations, meeting the requirements of OSHA(HC) and OSHA(PEL) or combining a number of different regulations such as OSHA(HC),OSHA(PEL),ACGIH & ISO1996, the doseBadge5 can provide the information you need. Preset integrator settings allow the doseBadge5 to be deployed quickly and the flexibility of 4 independent channels plus 2 peak channels gives you all of the measurement data you need. As well as the integrators and peak channels, the doseBadge5 provides up to 4 user defined ULT thresholds, Lmax and Lmin as well as a visual indicator of Dose exceedence for any channel.
Wireless communication to speed you through your measurements
The doseBadge5 provides wireless communication to either the dBLink App (for Android and iOS) or the doseBadge5 Wand allowing you to control, configure and review your doseBadge5 instruments. High speed USB download of all of the measurement data is provided through the doseBadge5 Dock which allow up to 5 individual doseBadge5 units to be downloaded and charged simultaneously.
- No controls or cables maintains the design of the original doseBadge for secure, reliable measurements
- Ideal for measurements to ISO9612:2009, CFR 1910.95 and the Noise at Work Regulations
- 4 noise dosimeters in one instrument with full data available for all channels
- Measurements in accordance with the Noise at Work Regulations with HML (C-A) for the selection of hearing protection
- Simultaneous measurement of OSHA(HC),OSHA(PEL),ACGIH & ISO
- Multi-channel data logging at 1 second resolution per channel
- Internal shock & motion sensor to detect impacts & tampering
- Simple setup, deployment & data download
- Automatically start, pause & stop measurements with the scheduled timers
- Internal microphone with automatic calibration
- View measurements & configure the doseBadge5 with the dBLink App for mobile devices
- Remote communication to the dBLink App (Android & iOS) and the doseBadge5 Wand
- Wireless connectivity to the 5 Wand for mid-shift readings
- Data download via USB through the 5 Dock/Charger
- Allocate doseBadge5 instruments to individual users to track measurements easily & effectively
- NoiseTools software supplied as standard for reporting & data analysis
- 60dB to 140dB measurement range (143dB Peak)
- User configurable ULT triggers for all channels
- Lmax (Level & Time) + Lmin level
- Visual indication of Dose exceedence with user defined levels
- A, C & Z frequency weightings for RMS & Peak channels
- Fast & Slow time weightings for RMS channels
|Wireless communication||Control your measurements||Everything you need|
The wireless technology used in the doseBadge5 allows the instrument to communicate remotely with the doseBadge5 Wand and the dBLink App.
The doseBadge5 Wand allows instruments to be started and stopped without disturbing the wearer and measurement information viewed.
If the doseBadge5 is running, the current measurement information can be display, allowing mid-shift readings to be obtained. If the doseBadge5 is stopped, any stored measurements can be reviewed.
The dBLink App for Android & iOS allows the doseBadge5 units to be configured, measurement information viewed and measurements started and stopped.
Full configuration of the instruments can be carried out through the App including the setup of integrators and measurement timers.
To give you complete control over your noise assessments, the doseBadge5 allows measurements to be started and stopped automatically at preset times using the Scheduled Measurements function.
The start time, duration and end time of a measurement can be set either in the NoiseTools software or in the dBLink App, giving you complete control over when measurement data is gathered.
If required, measurements can be paused to allow for lunch breaks or rest periods that should not be included in the overall measurement data.
Up to three timed periods can be defined for each day and the timers enabled or disabled for specific days of the week. If the doseBadge5 is on the Dock being charged, timed measurement periods are ignored but as soon as badge is removed from the Dock, the timers are activated.
This allows you to deploy doseBadge5 unit to remote sites or to locations where there is no access to a doseBadge5 Wand or the dBLink App.
The doseBadge5 provides all of the measurement data needed to meet the Noise at Work Regulations as well as any occupational noise standard worldwide.
If a preset integrator does not meet your needs, every parameter can be adjusted so that it exactly meets the requirements of the application that you need to meet. With 4 independent integrators and 2 indepedent peak channels, the doseBadge5 can be programmed just as you need it.
The doseBadge5 units can be programmed to transfer the essential data to the doseBadge5 Wand for mid-shift readings whilst the dBLink App will display the overall data for all enabled integrators.
Individual doseBadge5 units can be named and allocated to a person, project and place with the information being downloaded automatically into the NoiseTools software.
4 noise dosimeters in one lets you measure to OSHA (HC),OSHA (PEL),ACGIH & ISO simultaneously with full data available for all channels including 1 second data logging.
Also available are configurable ULT triggers for each channel along with 2 Peak channels and Lmax/Lmin values giving you all the information you need to meet any noise standard.