Intelligent Weather Monitoring
Proprietary Color Weather Display Console displays weather information and performs computations for wind chill, heat index and other calculated parameters.
Designed to be viewed clearly from a distance, the Weather Display utilizes an industrial grade WVGA touchscreen. Seven-inch, TFT color LCD screen with 800 x 480 pixel resolution.
Serial or ethernet connection: Connects directly to weather station with serial port or connect to Weather MicroServer over a network (allowing for data from one weather station to be monitored from multiple display consoles at various locations utilizing an existing ethernet infrastructure).
Compatible with all CWS weather stations.
For specialized market and industry requirements, the main screen can be factory-modified.
- Date and time
- Wind chill, dew point, heat index and rain rate
- Barometric pressure trend
- Rain for today, the week, the month and the year
- Wind averages and gusts
- Min/max values and time for all parameters for the current day and previous day
- 24-hour trend graphs for all parameters
- Weather data in metric or English units
The Color Weather Display is offered in three formats:
- Desktop/wall-mount chassis (10.9” W x 7.2” H x 2.1” D)
- 19” rack mount (19” W x 6.7” H x 2.4” D) (below left)
- Panel mount (13” W x 7.5” H x 2.4” D) (below right)