Vantage Connect sends comprehensive weather data to the web from remote locations, such as vacation or rental homes, ranches, orchards, farms, vineyards and fire hazard areas that lack power or a person to monitor the weather.
What is Vantage Connect?
- A weather station receiver and cellular modem.
- Solar powered with battery backup; does not require any external power sources.
- Self-contained in a weather-resistant shelter.
How does Vantage Connect work?
- Uploads weather data through a cellular connection to WeatherLink.com in 5, 15, or 60-minute intervals, depending on the service plan you choose.
- Alerts you to alarm conditions in the field the moment they occur.
- Pairs with Davis’ Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue integrated sensor suite.
Vantage Connect Includes
- Vantage Connect receiver and cellular modem
- Heavy-duty battery backup
- WeatherLink software
- Your own WeatherLink.com page with Pro Tier plan included in the purchase of a Vantage Connect service plan
- Hardware to mount to a vertical pole
Compatibility & System Requirements
IMPORTANT: There are different versions of Vantage Connect that operate in specific countries. Please be sure to choose the product and service plan that is right for your country.
The wireless Vantage Connect integrates with:
- Any existing Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue weather station or Weather Envoy
- Up to eight wireless Davis Weather Stations, including:
- 1 Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue ISS
- 1 Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station
- 2 Wireless Temperature/Humidity Stations
- 3 Wireless Temperature Stations
- 1 Anemometer/Sensor Transmitter Kit
- Requires at least one Davis Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) or special purpose station.
- A console or envoy is not required.
- WeatherLink Computer Software requires a computer running Windows® XP or above.
- iPhone®, Android™ and tablet compatible.
- Not compatible with original Vantage Pro, Envoy8X, or Mac Software.
In areas with prolonged periods of low light and accessible power, add the 6710 Optional AC Charger Kit.
Replace Vantage Connect’s internal temperature probe with an external temperature probe (6475 or 6477).