- Eco Sensors - EcoZone EZ-1X
Simple, Inexpensive EcoZone Ozone Monitor
For monitoring ozone levels near small ozone generators. Ideal for light commercial applications such as bars and restaurants, hotels, photocopy centers, water bottlers, fumigation, research projects, light manufacturing, swimming pools, and residential and wherever ozone exposure is possible.
For permanent on-site use and for portable work by field engineers and installers.
The EZ-1X has a fast and continuous response. It is rugged and versatile. There are no touchy controls.
- Constantly monitors your work environment. Ozone concentration shown by a multicolored graphical display from green (safe) to yellow (caution) to red (danger).
- No installation required. Easily understood by non-technical personnel.
- Field work and walk around analyses possible via power from internal rechargeable batteries.
- Compatible with other Eco Sensors VOC and ozone sensing, monitoring, and control products.
- Lowest cost.
|Range||.02-.14 ppm of ozone (LED scale); 0.02-0.30 ppm via external data readout|
|Bargraph Display||Normally green; Yellow at 0.05 ppm (caution); Red at 0.1ppm (danger)|
|Response Time||Within 10's of seconds of ozone reaching the sensor|
|Measurement Principle||HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor) sensor|
|Size||85 x 35 x 60 mm (3-1/4 x 1-3/4 x 2-3/4 in.)|
|Weight||154 gr (6 oz).|
|Power Requirements||12-24 volts DC at 300 mA. AC adapters available worldwide|
|Battery||Self-contained NiMH. Approximately 8 hour capacity. Recharged by AC adapter overnight|