- Eco Sensors - OS-4
Acts like a thermostat to control ozone generators and alarms based on adjustable ozone concentration set-points.
Ozone ppm readout via digital meter. Simple and effective. Ships with SM-7/SM-EC 0-20 ppm sensor module.
- Easy to install. Minimal adjustments.
- Sensor is in a replaceable precalibrated module. Separated by a cable, the instrument is not in the high ozone area.
- Sensor reading is temperature and relative humidity compensated.
- Replacement sensor is miniature, low cost, and pre-calibrated.
- Operates from 12-24 VDC or from AC adapters available worldwide.
- Alarms, data loggers, and other accessories available.
- Programmable turn-on and turn-off set-points.
- Indication when .1 ppm safety standard exceeded.
Monitor ozone levels in treatment storage areas for fruits, vegetables, and other agricultural products. Monitor ozonated HVAC systems. General monitoring at .03-20 ppm.
Control the output of ozone generators using the set-point controlled relay in the OS-4.
Use as either ozone leak alarm or ozone failure alarm for all sizes of ozone generators.
|Range and Accuracy||.03-20 ppm of ozone|
|Accuracy||0-15% (Depends on application)|
|Temperature and humidity||5-40°c 20-95% RH|
|Measurement Principle||SPEC (Screen Printed Electrochemical) sensor|
|Size||127 x 64 x 42 mm (5 x 2.5 x 1.625 in)|
|Weight||200 gr (7 oz)|
|Power Requirements||12-24 VDC, 300 mA. AC adapters available|
|Connections||Terminal blocks for relay output and DC input. 2.5 mm DC power jack for AC adapter.|
|Indicators||Green LED: instrument on. Yellow LED: >.1 ppm. Red LED: generator on.|
|Outputs||0-2 V, 4-20mA, RS-232 digital.|
|Case||Flame-resistant ABS with mounting ears.|
|Not recommended for use in the presence of strong acid gases or VOC fumes.|