EC / TDS / Temperature Testers
- Hanna instruments - DIST 5 HI98311 - DIST 6 HI98312
- EC: DiST 5: 0 to 3999 microS/cm - DiST 6: 0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm
- TDS: DiST 5: 0 to 2000 ppm (mg/L) - DiST 6: 0.00 to 10.00 ppt (g/L)
- Temperature: 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
The HI98311/ HI98312 are an advanced, waterproof conductivity and TDS (ppm) testers for quick and easy measurements while on the go.
These lightweight, waterproof conductivity testers offers accurate conductivity, TDS and temperature measurements in a single, portable, pocket device. No more switching between meters for your routine measurements.
- Compact & waterproof design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere.
- Replaceable graphite electrode extends the life of your tester for years.
- Great for hydroponics, aquariums, pools, & ponds.
When the original DiST (Dissolved Solids Tester) was first introduced, conductivity and total dissolved solids measurements became easy and affordable. The DiST’s ease of use, in combination with its affordability, made it the standard in EC and TDS measurement. Hanna continues the standard in EC and TDS testing with the DiST 5 and DiST 6.
These conductivity testers includes features such as a replaceable graphite electrode, adjustable TDS ratio, °C or °F measurement, Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) with adjustable β, battery level indicator, stability indicator, automatic shut-off and automatic calibration.
The graphite conductivity electrode offers greater accuracy by resisting contamination by salt deposits in the sample. All of these features are packed in a floating, waterproof casing. This 3-in-1 tester is unmatched in EC, TDS, and temperature measurements.
- Waterproof and designed to float
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- HOLD button to freeze readings on the display
- BEPS Alerts the user of low battery power that could adversely affect readings
|HI 98311 (DiST 5)||HI 98312 (DiST 6)|
|Range||EC||0 to 3999 microS/cm||0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm|
|TDS||0 to 2000 ppm (mg/L)||0.00 to 10.00 ppt (g/L)|
|Temperature||0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F|
|Resolution||EC||1 microS/cm||0.01 mS/cm|
|TDS||1 ppm (mg/L)||0.01 ppt (g/L)|
|Temperature||±0.5°C / ±1°F|
|Calibration||automatic, one-point at: 1413 µS/cm, 1382 ppm (mg/L)||automatic, one-point at: 12.88 mS/cm, 6.44 ppt (g/L)
|TDS Conversion Factor||0.45 to 1.00|
|T° Compensation||automatic, with β adjustable from 0.0 to 2.4% / °C|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); HR max 100%|
|Battery Type/Life||4 x 1.5V with BEPS / approx. 100 hours of continuous use, auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use|
|Dimensions||163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0’’)|
|Weight||100 g (3.5 oz)|