Handheld IAQ Monitor
- Kanomax - 2211
The Kanomax IAQ Monitor 2211 features quick start-up and high accuracy in measuring carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide concentration levels in the environment.
Temperature and humidity are also simultaneously measured in ah handy lightweight design.
- IAQ Investigation
- Ventilation Testing
- Thermal Comfort Control
- Monitoring Toxic Gas
- Simultaneously measures and data log multiple parameters such as: CO, CO2, Temperature, Relative Humidity, to monitor indoor air quality conditions.
- Calculates Dew Point, Web Bulb Temperature, Absolute Humidity, Humidity Ratio and % Outside Air.
- Built-in memory allows user to store multiple point measurements.
- Equipped with RS232C terminal.
- Easy user calibration with built-in calibration function.
- Capable to continuously monitor parameters via PC.
- Large LCD shows multiple parameters at a glance.
- Calculates dew point, wet bulb temperature, absolute humidity and humidity ratio.
|CO||Range||0 to 500PPM|
|Accuracy||+/-3% of reading or +/-3PPM whichever is greater|
|Resolution||0.1PPM: 0-99PPM 1PPM: 100-500 PPM|
|CO2||Range||0 to 5000PPM|
|Accuracy||+/-3% of reading or+/-50PPM whichever is greater|
|Temperature||Range||- 4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Accuracy||+/- 1°F (+/-0.5°C)|
|Range||2 to 98%RH|
|Accuracy||2 to 80%RH:±2%RH, 80 to 98%RH:±3%RH|
|Function||Normal Mode||Normal measuring (do not store and calculate the data.) Relative humidity, CO, CO2, Dew point, Wet bulb temperature, Absolute humidity and Humidity Ratio|
|Calculation Mode||Store the data, and calculate the maximum, minimum and average value.|
|% OA Mode||Measure ventilation ratio (Ask for ventilation ratio by calculating from temperature and CO2 value)|
|Data Output Mode||Perform re-calculation of stored data and output of data to PC and Printer.|
|Calibration Mode||Perform the calibration of CO and CO2.|
|Analog (option)||DC 0 to 1V|
|Power Supply||AAA Battery x 4 (Mn, Alkaline, or Ni-Cd)|
|Dimensions||Unit||3.5" x 7.5" x 2.0"|
|Probe||Length: 12.5 inch / Diameter: 1.0 inch|
|Weight (including batteries)||Approx. 1.2 lbs (500g)|
|Portable Printer||AC Adapter||RS232 Cable||Carrying Case